Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello, we are Rycess

All love stories are beautiful but ours is my favorite!

August 2009 - Officially met at work in Coronado, CA

January 2010 - Princess turned down Ryan after 
                     he made some moves on her
April 1, 2010 - Princess finally fell for Ryan and
                     they started dating
October 2010 - Princess told Ryan she loved him
July 14, 2013 - Ryan asked Princess to marry him
                     and she said "YES!"



Hello, our name is Ryan and Princess (Rycess)!

Our story is that of co-workers who fell for one another at the hospital workplace when working as nursing assistants. As taboo as that is Ryan and I couldn't help but fall in love. Our courtship spanned over the course of 8 months that had its trials, at least on my fiancé's end. In the early months I could tell Ryan was falling for me and I had wanted no part to be with him, so I gave him the "let's just be friends" as well as the "I'm busy with school for a boyfriend talk." We continued to be friends but as time went on our friendship turned in to something more. The seeds he had planted early on had blossomed into love. When we finally made it official to begin dating he will not let me forget how I declared it, with me saying "at work we're not dating" Ryan: "sooo what are we?" me: " you're my boyfriend!" Over three years later our love has certainly been an adventure and I consider myself to be so lucky and fortunate to be his fiancé.

The moral of our love story is to never give up! I had always wondered what would have happened if Ryan had stopped pursuing me or even worse stopped being my friend after I rejected him.







No comments:

Post a Comment